Friday 17 February 2012

Good buys from aldi!

I'm sure I've mentioned this already, but I'm trying hard to reduce our food costs, and aldi seems to be very good at helping me to do so.
The large free range chickens, at £4.99 are fab, and British too. Today I thought I'd give their make up a go and I'm not disappointed! The poster in store said that their brand of under eye concealer is better than touché éclat, as tested by which guide. It is lovely, and works too, without smelling like cheap make up often does. It was around £3. The eye shadow and moisturizer is good too, so I'm a happy bunny indeed!

All is quiet here this after noon, we have played outside, made paper birds with wings on branches with my little niece and enjoys sausage plait for lunch from our local WI market ladies. Yum. little C is sleeping and the biggies are doing snakes and ladders, with some quarrelling too! We are off out for dinner tonight, with great gran, to our local. This will hopefully give me chance to pak for later tonight, and maybe even make lasagne for the first night. Little C is still full of chatter about a monkey for her birthday, and a frog in the garden that is going to get her leg?? A funny girl.

I've not been crafting or reading much lately, with a birthday in a week, and the two knitting gifts barely started, I hope to find time when we are away to do some, the chances of that happening are slim, very slim indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment