Thursday 16 June 2011

Busting bosoms but it's over.

My last shift on scbu is now completed, everything signed off and done. I have enjoyed today, even though it was a long 13 hours I feel much more comfortable handling neonates and giving feeds, taking obs etc.mi know my way around and who is who so that will help in my practice too.
Kal has made a lovely shepherds pie too, he can cope when he tries! The kids all seem to have had a good day and by doing the extra hours I have tomorrow off. Baby is going to nannies while we don our wet suites, not sure mine will fit me yet, and head off to a water park with school for fun and wet frolics! Rafting and kayaking I think, I hope it's sunny.

Baby c is so pleased to have her boobs back, she has drunk me dry and fallen asleep. Now I'm having a lovely drunken sleepy cuddle. I've missed her today, and hearing her sob from outside when I got home makes me sad.

Three days off, love it, I'm no worker really!

No comments:

Post a Comment