Thursday 1 March 2012

Right now....or today anyway!

My mum, sister and I went to a craft fair today, we delighted in all things crafty from wool to looms and fabric galore. I came away empty handed despite being tempted by lots of beautiful spun yarn, my mum and sister did make lovely purchases though. Little C was a bit of a monkey, I stupidly took the buggy thinking she would graze a goodie box that i'd packed quite happily for a couple of hours. No such luck, she wanted out immediately, and being the baby of the family she got her own way! Then she wanted backie, but I'd not packed a sling so she became stroppy and over tired. She really has turned two in every way!
Oh well, lesson learned, no more leisure shopping for her if possible.

Back to rhythm tomorrow, I like Fridays as I take C to a little WI market for veg and baked bits for the weekend, cake and sausage rolls usually. Then we usually have a long walk with friends and pick the others up from school after lunch. I need to fit in an Aldi shop somewhere too before the weekend.

So now...

:: I'm looking at the lovely cockerel that A has knitted by himself at school this week, I'm amazed to be honest.

:: C just woken up and decided she is not ready to sleep again yet, so is dipping sourdough bread in to a little oil. My treat is now being shared!

:: Masterchef is on, I usually get it on iplayer, it makes me hungry hence the above snack, but I really like it this time.

:: I'm thinking about midwifery and getting the books out again. It will be tough year but I need to get it finished for all of our sakes.

::my lovely whitestuff leggings have a hole in, I live in them so can't complain really

::c is dropping off on the floor now. It is funny but when she catches me watching tv, she looks at it with such amusement that I almost feel bad for not letting her watch any. We went to a sing song toddler group yesterday, it was all a bit odd and like watching cbeebies, but in real life. The lady had a lovely voice but whined in a singy tv type of way and had a box of tv character props. Not sure if we will go again. Not many of my friends bothered with toddler groups third time round, I would like to but finding a place where it's not mayhem or too crunchy is difficult. I don't really fit with any I've tried.oh well we are quite happy I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment