Wednesday 21 March 2012

Right now..

:: A is at beavers, the others have gone to take him there and I'm running a bubbly bath to enjoy 10 mins peace and quiet in, with a small chunk of crunchy!!

:: we had a lovely day with my sister and niece, then collected A from his school and went to a wonderful playground nearby, for a good run with his friends.

:: we had an early dinner of butchers lamb pie with mustard mash, red cabbage and carrots. Not low gl at all, but I'm starting running again with a friend tomorrow, so i'll be better for the rest if the week.

:: Lwent to the hairdressers after school and requested a short bob, she looks very grown up indeed, I hope she washes her hair more often now and complains less about brushing!

:: C managed to sleep through dinner and has woken up grumpy. Getting her to eat solids is hard. At over two now she is still very much a booby monster. She has been calling Ava, Ada all day, it was very cute. She loves running around with her girly cousin.

:: A got absolutely soaked on his school walk today, they take a longer hike on Wednesdays, he loves it, but ultimately it involves water and mud, mud ,mud!

:: Im looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow. We have been too busy this week and need rhythm and harmony in the mornings. I hope to rest and play with C tomorrow, with a little music and stories maybe.

:: I also need to finish knitting my squares for the blanket project and get them sent off.
Urgently! The pretty flowers that I hoped to add may not happen now unfortunately. I really want to learn to crochet too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment