Tuesday 13 March 2012

Our day.

Was quite uneventful really.

:: L quite likely has hooping cough, it's mot too bad at the moment but friends at school are suffering badly so I hope the high dose vit c keeps it at bay to some degree.

:: I arrived an hour early for pick up at school today, not sure how I managed to read the clock wrong but it did allow for a charity and book shop browse.

:: I bought A a football tshirt from the charity shop, he wants to be like th children that play on the green over the road, now he does. A very happy chap.

:: A good report from school too, he is settling in well and beginning to read well:)

:: C has just weed on my hand, nice. Toilet training is going well really though, she is getting better at knowing what's happening.

:: My inlaws are visiting this weekend, I will bake a large cake, simply so that when the question comes, "oh did you make that?' I can proudly say yes!! MIL from hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment