Thursday 21 July 2011

Sunshine

Would be nice! It's grey and blooming chilly at times, and not at all how July should be. Kal has taken the smaller two for a walk in the woods and L is with my sister and her mindees at a music session.
I'm working on my presentation for next week today, well until a friend popped in and we made an impromptu visit to the nearby town for a browse and quick lunch. It was nice and the sun even came out for a few minutes!

This next week will be tough, I have sooo much on at work and feel guilty as it's holidays I should be having fun with the kids. Still next weekend will be nice, we're all looking forward to camping and the festival. My list is getting too long though, ear defenders will be a must though, and snacks so we are not queuing and spending a fortune. Hope it's sunny for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment