Thursday 14 July 2011

Noisy days

The house seems so loud at the moment, the kids appear to scream at each other the whole time, no talking just yelling and even the baby is joining in! I'm getting strict with it and quiet time will be issued to any one that yells, meaning bedroom for 5mins. God I hope it works quickly, as it is a nightmare.

Little c is breastfeeding so much at night still, I must make an effort to get to bed before midnight if I want to function normally!
a had his class interview today for school in sept, we wait to hear now if he has a place, I hope he is settled enough to go there, it's a peaceful school and he is so used to shouting and rough play. Not too late to change I hope as he is so desperate to go now!

I'm working on a mind map tonight and will do the presentation preparation tomorrow evening. Stressful times ahead I fear!

Hairdressers for me tomorrow hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment