Thursday 7 July 2011

An induction day

a long day shift today, 12 hours plus driving! I've been working with the ladies who are having heir labours induced today, 3 of them and a lady suffering hyperemisis. IOL is an interesting subject for me, I always find myself asking why. And often feel maybe a more wait and see approach would be better for some women.

Either way it was a good experience, involving lots of hands on practical procedures and observation taking. I worked wi a nice lady who is very knowledgeable!

Arriving home tired I was greeted by a crying little C, desperate for a cuddle and milk. It's very hard to leave any child so often but leaving a baby is horrid, really mean. She soon snuggled in, then had a play and finally a dream feed to sleep, she Is so scrum my and cheeky!

She said mama lots this evening and

No comments:

Post a Comment