Tuesday 26 July 2011

More stress

My presentation at uni today was stressful to say the least!. I was not well prepared, my PowerPoint was ok but I didn't really have much extra to add and so really just read through what was written on the wall :(

It was the longest 20 mins ever and more painful than childbirth! I'm not nervous really but not being prepared and having never even read through it allowed was a problem. Oh well let's hope it's 40% at least.

I have an assignment to complete and exam essay to write by thursday and learn ready to write again in the exam! God I will be soooo pleased when this week is over, it's dragging.

The kids are ok, they played at cousins this afternoon and had tea which was nice. It's been hot and sunny which is always a bonus too, long may it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment