Tuesday 5 July 2011

Shopping and spa

We've all looked forward to today, and it was fab! Anita, Vanessa ( friend visiting from Israel), mum, sister and I enjoyed a lovely day shopping, with lunch and cake stops too. It was a stunning hot day and we had a great time! After dropping little c off at home we all went for a twilight spa, I had a lovely massage and we all relaxed in e hot tub with pimms, swam and steamed.....it was great, and so relaxing. We had dinner afterwards in the restaurant next door, it was all so nice.

Would be lovely to do it every year when Vanessa visits! I have a couple of days off now which is nice, but assignments are due soon so I'll use some time to get them going. I'm giving a presentation and mind map discussing antiphospholipid syndrome, something I know very little about!

The weather has broken today, a shame as Ive made a great splash pool in the garden for the kids out of an old tarpaulin and logs. They've had lots of fun in it already though.
Now I have a squishy bathed baby to contend with, wrapped in a towel, to feed and snuggle with..bliss, she smells yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment