Friday 7 October 2011

Carrying on...

After some discussions with university, I have decided to tie up the loose ends of my second year during a five week placement, on delivery suit, before Christmas. I will then complete my assessments (dreaded osce) in January and have the rest of the yr until august off to help cal with the corn business before starting my 3rd and final year! Maybe write my dissertation while I'm off too.

School wise L's teacher has been for lunch today, homemade sunshine soup and dorset spiced apple cake. twas yummy too! I really hope to get a date for Archie soon, he is so desperate to begin school. Next week one of the mums is coming for a coffee, with her youngest so that will be a nice chance to get to know someone from school a bit better.

Right now I have the boy and his girl cousin L, dressed up as snow white and spiderman upstairs playing mums and dads with little C as the baby. L is busy in her room 'practising on her beautiful new wooden recorder. At £30 it better be good!

A chippy tea for us all tonight too, then while Cal is at work I have a new DVD, Julia and Julie to look forward to, with a bit more apple cake maybe. I'm hopeful of a better night tonight, c is breast feeding soooo much at night just now, I'm bloody knackered and look ten years older than I am! Kids hey.

The fire is lit and it's peaceful and cosy, I do like autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment