Thursday 13 October 2011

Autumn days


Are truely upon us now. Our table has changed to feature conkers, acorns, dried leaves and orange blooms, A has added a sleeping deer, badger and owl from the animal collection too. We are well in to soup days, with the occasional oven baked potato as the boy loves them with his beans!
He likes to bake in the afternoons, apple cake and flapjacks are his favourites. He is enjoying the windy days too, charging around full of energy in the leaves. Little C has a new patchwork quilt for her baby doll, I really enjoyed making this the other day, and a new iphone case for myself and a friend.

Today I have loved wearing my new boden green velvet coat, and found a bargain purple scarf to wear with it too. l has new boots, calf length dusky blue from clarks with fur lining( fake). It was a late night shopping for them, with her cousin too, it seemed there's was little in stock and her narrow feet are a problem in most places. Luckily I found some nice boots for c, hardly used, on eBay so when they arrive I think we're all good for winter!

I really need to start my osce revision, I will start making some revision posters tonight maybe, and do a little each night until January. I will be very glad when this is all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment