Saturday 28 April 2012

Back to school...


A very cheeky miss C, age 26 months.



Return of Some rythmn, as the biggest two have gone back to school. They are both enjoying their nature main lessons right now, A has been learning about the world around him, and planting some little plants, and reading more independently. cal has been reading the faraway tree books to him, they are both loving them, especially as cal has not come across them before. This baffles me as blyton was very much a favourite for me as a child! L is doing botany again, with a focus on flowers this time. She has loved learning about bulb flowers, especially tulips, this week. Handwork continues at home and school, with both kids keen to knit and needle felt as usual. Little C is dry day and night now, I am soooo pleased with her, and she wowed the healt visitor at her two year check, by chatting continually and asking for the toilet! Very proud mum. I was not so proud when she stood up in the trolly at aldi and yelled, a black lady mum. Very loudly. Twice. And told me that she wanted to "rider" a mans seat. He was in a wheel chair. Both ground swallow me up moments, at I don't remember the others ever doing.I'm sure reading this back in years to come will make us smile. Today, A is at his greatgrandads making a model aeroplane, and L has gone to a friends for the day. so it's just C and I as cal is working.I'm getting on with a patchwork cushion cover, while C is having fun with my button jar and pin cushion. I think we may make cake soon though, as quiet Saturday afternoons need cake quite frankly. We have may day dancing to look forward to next week, I'm hoping it gets dryer though, this rain is very depressing now. we seem to be stuck in so much, I'm actually looking forward to a run tonight and some fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment