Saturday 21 April 2012

another week flown by.......

We are still on Easter holidays here, luckily really, as there has been plenty of sickness in the house. little C started things off, with two nights of vomiting and generally being very quiet and unlike herself, A followed, in true style by being sick in the car. Truly hideous I must say. Then I was last, only really Ill for 24 hours, but enough to knock me back a bit.
On Thursday we were all feeling much better, and hungry after days with little more than crumpets or soup. So off to toby carvery we headed, it was a real treat too, with clean plates all round. It's funny after sickness how even the children crave healthy vegetables and fruit, natural healing I suppose.


L had a sleepover party to go to on friday night, we ( I really) had made bunting for the twin girls, and I stayed for a few glasses of wine whilst the girls all settled down, eventually, to sleep. lots of fun, laughs and cake for everyone.

Ive managed another run this afternoon, I think we are up to about a mile with out stopping, although we tend to run further and have some walking in-between. We are much fitter already, it's amazing really, and We now hope to do a 10k run in the summer!

Diet has not been great, but I'm exercising hey, will try harder next week.

The crochet session was great, we learnt lots, I just need to practice now, and get to grips with patterns, if im ever going to manage something as lovely as my mum made me for my birthday...

I think tonight will be early night for kids, then curry and film for us, by the fire as it's still nippy up here. Tomorrow I plan to make cakes for packed lunches this week, chocolate and flapjacks and apple loaf. Right now though, daddy and A are playing loudly, L and little c are building stables with Lego and singing. The floor is covered with bricks. And bits of roast veg crisps. And the sun is shining beautifully over the busy bird table.
Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment