Monday 26 September 2011

Getting fit

This morning I went along to a new zumba class that has started in the village. It was a good workout and nice to exercise in the morning when I feel fresher!
Big girl stayed home today as her throat is so sore, and tonsils swollen too. She managed to eat some home made soup at lunch so I'm happy she has had her goodness for today!

Tonight we all went for a cycle together, poorly girl in the bike trailer, baby on my bike and the boy managed to cycle himself a full 3 miles, hills and all, not bad for seven. This workout was much harder than rumba so we are planning to do much more biking to help me get slim for my sisters wedding next year.

Not much else happening, I made a nice spaghetti boll for tea using a mums betters recipe, with pork mince, pancetta and lots of wine. It was delish!

Tonight I'm beginning a big eBay selloff and clearing some room before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment