Sunday 25 September 2011

Long time and lots of change...

So much has gone on recently, I'm having some time off from my course and hope to return after Christmas. Things got too much, the new business has really taken off and the baby, actually all of the kids, need me at home. My doc thinks I have depression, this is something I have never considered or even understand. Not something that would ever happen to me. I feel ok most of the time but have been a bit over sensitive to stress and untidiness lately.

Anyhow, the corn business is going well, we had a good first farmers market yesterday and sold out! I think it will get busier, and it's very tiering though. Today we have been chilling out at home and finishing touching up the pain work in the lounge. Little c managed to pull a bookcase onto herself, que mega panic, screaming and a nasty graze in her back. She is fine though and after a little arnica for the shock and some magic cream she's as good as new. The carpet however took a splash of paint and a cup of coffee was knocked from the piano so much scrubbing was needed there.
Big girl L has terrible tonsillitis, she suffers badly from it but seemed to have been ok for quite a while. I hope she feels better tomorrow as she hates to miss school. A is not at school yet but hopefully he will start very soon, he is sooo ready and honestly I am too.

Will try to write daily again.....and NEED to sort out blog pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment