Monday 2 May 2011

Late egg hunting

We enjoyed a lovely afternoon with L's friends hunting for eggs at one of the children's farm. The sun shone and the children happily collected eggs, played with the sheep and even paddled a canoe on the large pond.
she is settling in well to her new school and we look forward to A starting in September too. her favourite subject is handwork and she now loves to knit, something her previous school did not offer. Tomorrow she is maypole dancing, for now my study continues. Why is it so sunny when I have work to do?

We have empty washing baskets, this makes me happy! (a shame it never lasts!) I hope this weather lasts, we have a fab bell tent waiting to be used again this year.......can't wait!

C is almost running now, she loves to be outside which is great as I get much more done when she is happily exploring the garden. The cheeky girl managed to climb on to the trampoline today so the ladder has now been removed!

I love bank holidays, we are having a curry for dinner later, diet starts tomorrow. I am almost 10 stone, I have never been this heavy and it's getting me down. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment